Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With 16 facilities and more than 1,800 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
Post-Secondary course in Graphic Arts/PreMedia
Strong Colour AND Management Skills
Experience in Offset Sheetfed an asset
Working knowledge of press curves and ICC profiling
Working knowledge of ICC based transformations and workflows
Esko experience a definite asset
1) Manage press conditions using curves and industry standards
2) Colour approval as required
3) Press Approvals and Press Fingerprints
4) Colour workflows
5) Manage proofing and related equipment
6) Work with QA from time to time to establish SOP and troubleshoot customer color complaints