The Millwright is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining all mechanical issues on our food-safe production equipment.
- Work as a member of the Maintenance team to complete scheduled PM’s in a timely manner, and make recommendations for continuous improvement of our PM program and the equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns with a sense of urgency.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of production equipment.
- Complete detailed work logs for all repairs, to help our predictive maintenance process.
- Understand and apply the Ontario Electrical Code to work practices.
- Act as a member of the emergency response team.
- Other duties as required.